Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Almond Nuts(20%)(Tree Nuts),Cranberry(14%) (cranberries, sugar, vegetable oil [sunflower seed]), Honey(9%), Egg White(8%), Wafer Paper (potato starch, vegetable oil [palm fruit]), Natural Flavouring, Rice Starch (dusting).
Contains : Tree Nuts, Egg.
Natural benefits :
Why are Eggs good for you?
- Very low calories
- Beneficial source of healthy fats (saturated fat)
- Good source of high quality protein
- Supports muscle growth & recovery
- Fat free
- Cholesterol free
- Ideal natural protein
- High protein source
- Low calories
Why is Honey good for you?
- Natural anitbiotic
- Replenishes energy
- Improves immune system
- Natural and inflammatory
- Enhances physical stamina
- Lower GI than other sugars and superior for carb recovery
- Best carbs to refuel with, to avoid hypoglycemic effect
- During exercise it is known to increase power output of muscles and therefore improves performance
Why are Almonds good for you?
- Aids in speedy recovery
- Anti inflammatory agent
- Low cholesterol
- Best whole food source of Vit E
- Help provide good brain function
- ‘Good’ important fats – unsaturated
- Replenish nervous system after tough workouts
- Lower the rise in blood sugar & insulin after meals
- Macro-nutrient helps with recovery, good carbs
- Alkalize the body – Almonds are the only nut & one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming
- Loaded with magnesium, phosphorus (help build strong bones and teeth), zinc, calcium, folic acid & healthy fibre
Why are Cranberries good for you?
- UTI prevention
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Helps reduce cholesterol
- Strengthens immune system
- Rich source of anti-oxidants
- Assists in reducing muscle spasm
- Assists in healthy functioning of the kidneys & bladder