Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Almond Nuts(20%)(Tree Nuts),Cranberry(14%) (cranberries, sugar, vegetable oil [sunflower seed]), Honey(9%), Egg White(8%), Wafer Paper (potato starch, vegetable oil [palm fruit]), Natural Flavouring, Rice Starch (dusting).
Contains : Tree Nuts, Egg.
Natural benefits :
Why are Eggs good for you?
- Very low calories
- Beneficial source of healthy fats (saturated fat)
- Good source of high quality protein
- Supports muscle growth & recovery
- Fat free
- Cholesterol free
- Ideal natural protein
- High protein source
- Low calories
Why is Honey good for you?
- Natural anitbiotic
- Replenishes energy
- Improves immune system
- Natural and inflammatory
- Enhances physical stamina
- Lower GI than other sugars and superior for carb recovery
- Best carbs to refuel with, to avoid hypoglycemic effect
- During exercise it is known to increase power output of muscles and therefore improves performance
- They are high in carbohydrate (ie: 18g carb / 24g)
- Contains B6, which is important for your mood
- Contains potassium which has shown to be effective in helping the body to retain fluids, improving post exercise recovery and hydration as well as replacing one of the major electrolytes lost in sweat
- Important for nervous and muscle function, ability to affect the acid-base balance
- Contains magnesium which activates over 300 enzymes in the body, including those involved in energy production, important for muscle function, nervous system function too
- Contains iron, vitamins A & K as well as carotenes such as lutein and zeaxanthan