Checkout process :
- You select items to buy, view your cart and click Proceed to Checkout when you are ready to pay
- Fill in the information on the Checkout page and click Place order. You are then redirected to the PayFast website
- Enter your email address:
- If you have a Basic account already registered with PayFast then you must login with a password, or else you can select the option to close your account and do a manual type transaction with PayFast. Either way your password will be required in order to effect the payment
- If you DO NOT have a Basic account registered with PayFast then you can proceed by simply providing your name
Follow one of the payment methods below
How it works when paying by credit card:
- Select Credit Card as your payment method
- You enter your credit card details
- Click on the Pay button
- PayFast completes the transaction and then returns you to the website
- You receive confirmation of the transaction by email
How it works when paying by Instant EFT:
Select Instant EFT as your payment method
New options will display. Select your bank where you will be making the payment from.
On the next screen you will see instructions and details for a recipient. Create a recipient using the details that you see. NB! Please note the unique reference number that will be assigned to you.
Make your invoice payment to the recipient that you’ve created and click the “Complete” button. Wait a few seconds. Your payment will be picked up instantly and you don’t need to worry about sending us a proof of payment.